- Simulating Iraq: Cultural Mediation and the Effects of the Real Claire Beckett and Nuit Banai
- Seeing and Believing: On Photography and the War on Terror Liam Kennedy
- Troy Duster Interviewed by Alondra Nelson Alondra Nelson
- Howard S. Becker Interviewed by Harvey Molotch Harvey Molotch
- Economic Crises and the Shape of Modern History William H. Sewell, Jr.
- “Entrenched in the BMW”: Argentine Elites and the Terror of Fiscal Obligation Mireille Abelin
- Welcoming China to Modernity: US Fantasies of Chinese Automobility Cotten Seiler
- Imprinting and Moving Around: New Visibilities and Configurations of Public Space in São Paulo Teresa P. R. Caldeira